Frequently Asked Questions about Registering for PVJapan
- Q1. Do I have to pay to enter the exhibition?
- Q2. How can I register for the exhibition?
- Q3. Can I have a pass mailed to me?
- Q4. I don’t have an email address. Can I still register?
- Q5. We’re planning to attend as a group. Can I register everyone at the same time?
- Q6. I’m having trouble registering. What should I do?
- Q7. Can I register on site?
- Q8. I don’t have a business card. Is that a problem?
- Q9. Do I still need to register if I have an invitation from an exhibitor?
- Q10. How can I confirm if my registration has been completed?
- Q11. I can’t find the confirmation email.
A1. No. Entrance to the trade show as a visitor is free of charge.
A2. Please register via the registration page. When you have submitted the registration form, a confirmation email will be sent to you. Please print this email and bring it along with a business card to the pre-registration counter on the day of the event.
A3. We do not mail passes to the tradeshow. Please register online as described above (Q2).
A4. An email address is required for online pre-registration. You can use either a business or personal email address including one from a free service like Google or Yahoo!
A5. Each person will have to register him/herself.
A7. Yes, you can. Please bring 2 business cards to the onsite registration counter on the day of the event. However, line ups at the onsite registration counter can get quite long so we recommend you pre-register online (see Q2 above).
A8. No. Just write your name and contact information by hand on the registration form.
Yes, you still need to register. Please register hereor at the registration counter on site.
You can confirm your registration by logging in at http://semi.jp/mypage. (This URL can also be accessed from the confirmation email.)
You can still confirm your registration by logging in at http://semi.jp/mypage.