-The Solar Power Generation Business Gaining Momentum-
The solar power generation business is expected to become more active with the start of Feed-in Tariff scheme in Japan. In this seminar, leading companies that are involved in solar power generation business will outline their business from a variety of standpoints, including finance and risk.
LCOE Leveraged by Highest Efficiency Panels with Trackers for Utility Scale Space Constraint
Francois Le Ny
Starting from the pioneering of high efficiency cells, this presentation will explain about the evolution of our industry to standardize systems created the bankable Oasis concept of power plant in a box that allows the optimization of the Levelized Cost of Energy.
Towards green communities - Our solar power projects in Japan
・Working on solar power system
・Solar power plants – from planning, design, construction to maintenance and management
・Case study in our group
|15:25-16:05||Project Financing for Megasolar Power Projects
Senior Vice President, Structured Finance Division
Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd.
Japanese feed-in tariff is intended to provide stable and secure market for electricity from renewable energy sources. The market related to renewable energy is expected to grow rapidly and funding requirements will be increased to meet the expanding market.The seminar will cover the important points about the project finance for megasolar power plants.
Insurance/Bankability : Innovative Insurance Solutions for Renewable Energy
- Introduction of Special Enterprise Risks, Munich Re
- Innovative solutions for Renewable Energy sector
- Extended Warranty Cover: structure
- Extended Warranty Cover: function
- Extended Warranty Cover: underwriting process and check point
- Project Cover: structure
- Project Cover: comparison
- Project Cover: function
*Agenda may be changed without notice.
You may be also interested in the following seminars:
- Technical Seminar 1 Market Trend - Latest Trends of World PV Market as well as Current Status and Prospects of the Intensively Competitive PV Industry
- Technical Seminar 5 Electricity System Technology - Issues and Prospects on Low-Cost/High-Performance Systems
- Trends of PV Market and Business Opportunities in Developing Countries